Ethan and Ella discover some suspicious spices in a market in Mumbai, India, in the sixth book of Greetings from Somewhere, an exciting series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
Ethan and Ella venture into the bustling markets of Mumbai, India, where there are tons of beautiful sights and smells—from silky fabrics to bread being baked to jars of spices. When one of the spice sellers starts getting complaints about his saffron, he is beside himself. His spices have always been known to be the purest in the market. Ethan and Ella are on the case—and they soon discover that someone has been meddling with the spices!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Greetings from Somewhere chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Read an excerpt of The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy