Ethan and Ella follow some icy paw prints that lead to a brand-new mystery in the ninth book of Greetings from Somewhere, an exciting series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
Ethan and Ella are back in the USA, though they’re still far from home. While visiting Alaska, the twins see glaciers and grizzlies, kayak through fjords, and learn about polar bears! They also meet some native people who tell them that lately their food supplies have been going missing. And when Ethan and Ella spot some nearby paw prints, they wonder who the paws belong to…and if they might belong to the thief responsible for stealing all the food!
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Greetings from Somewhere chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Read an excerpt of The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy