Excited to be in Paris, Ethan and Ella are on the hunt for a secret bakery and a stolen painting in the third book of Greetings from Somewhere, a chapter book series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
Ethan and Ella are excited to get to Paris—they’ve only ever seen pictures of the Eiffel Tower! After arriving, the twins receive an email from their beloved Grandpa Harry. He tells them that there’s a secret bakery near the Louvre museum—so secret, in fact, that you need a password to get inside. Lucky for the twins, their dad wants to take them to see some artwork at the Louvre.
But while they’re browsing paintings at the museum, alarms suddenly go off, the building is evacuated, and tons of police show up outside. A painting has been stolen! And Ethan and Ella are on the case! Can they manage to find the stolen painting and the secret bakery without giving themselves away?
For more information, check out the official
Greetings from Somewhere website.
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy