Bea has a secret.
Actually, she has more than one. There’s her dreams for the future that she can’t tell anyone—not her father and not even her best friend, Plum.
And now there’s Dane Rossi. Dane is hot, he shares Bea’s love of piano, and he believes in her.
He’s also Bea’s teacher.
When their passion for music crosses into passion for each other, Bea finds herself falling completely for Dane. She’s never felt so wanted, so understood, so known to her core. But the risk of discovery carries unexpected surprises that could shake Bea entirely. Bea must piece together what is and isn’t true about Dane, herself, and the most intense relationship she’s ever experienced, in this absorbing novel from Nancy Ohlin.
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy