Ethan and Ella are on the trail of an Australian coral thief in the eighth book of Greetings from Somewhere, an exciting series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
Ethan and Ella are in Australia, home to beautiful beaches and some of the most famous coral reefs in the world—plus tons of cool fish and other underwater creatures! And not only that, Australia is home to Ethan and Ella’s aunt, uncle, and cousin. The twins dive right into the water for some snorkeling at their cousin’s beach house, and while they’re exploring, they come across a watch that’s still ticking. Whose is it? Then they hear reports of fishermen illegally taking coral from the reefs nearby. Could Ethan and Ella be on the trail of a coral thief?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Greetings from Somewhere chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Read an excerpt of The Mystery at the Coral Reef
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy