Ethan and Ella find an ancient map and explore a Chinese palace in the fourth book of Greetings from Somewhere, a chapter book series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
From the Great Wall to the dumplings, Ethan and Ella love China so far. And the Forbidden City in Beijing doesn’t leave anything to be desired, either! When the twins get separated from their parents, however, they get do some exploring on their own.
As they are wandering, the twins happen across an ancient-looking scroll that appears to have a map on it. Being the mystery-solving duo they are, Ethan and Ella attempt to navigate the map...but they get lost in the palace. There are thousands of rooms, and they all seem to look the same! Will the twins figure out where the map is leading them? And will they ever make their way out of the Forbidden City?
For more information, check out the official
Greetings from Somewhere website.
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy