Ethan and Ella find a mystery atop Machu Picchu in the seventh book of Greetings from Somewhere, an exciting series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
The Briar family is off to Peru! They explore small towns within the Sacred Valley, go horseback riding up into ancient salt mines, help weave alpaca wool into blankets, and then travel to Machu Picchu, the “Lost City of the Incas.” While Ethan and Ella are exploring the incredible site, they come across a wooden bridge that leads them to a mysterious stone structure. What is it, why haven’t they heard about it—and why does it seem to look like a snake, a bird, and a puma at the same time?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Greetings from Somewhere chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Read an excerpt of The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy