Logan puts his skills to the test to help his town repair the schoolhouse in this second book of a wholesome series that’s like Little House on the Prairie for younger readers.
The residents of Maple Ridge are trying to raise money to fix their schoolhouse. Repairs just can’t be put off any longer! Everyone has decided to pitch in and sell their old or unwanted items at a market held outside the nearby city. Logan wants to contribute by fixing and selling a wagon wheel that he found on the side of the road, even though nobody believes he can handle the task. Logan works very hard on the repairs…but will his effort pay off?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Tales from Maple Ridge chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy