Ethan and Ella discover a secret society in Greece in the tenth book of Greetings from Somewhere, an exciting series about mystery, travel, and adventure.
Ethan and Ella have never been anywhere as cool—or as old—as Athens, Greece. Surrounded by crumbling buildings and ancient sculptures, the twins are excited to follow in their Grandpa Harry’s footsteps and explore the ruins. While they’re exploring, they stumble upon a mysterious painting on an underground wall. What is it? And what in the world is the Society of Apollo?
With easy-to-read language and illustrations on almost every page, the Greetings from Somewhere chapter books are perfect for beginning readers.
Read an excerpt of the Mystery of the Secret Society
Early Grade Books
Greetings from Somewhere
- The Mystery of the Gold Coin
- The Mystery of the Mosaic
- The Mystery of the Stolen Painting
- The Mystery in the Forbidden City
- The Mystery of the Lion's Tail
- The Mystery of the Suspicious Spices
- The Mystery Across the Secret Bridge
- The Mystery At the Coral Reef
- The Mystery of the Icy Paw Prints
- The Mystery of the Secret Society
- Tales From Maple Ridge >
- Greetings from Somewhere >
- Teen Books >
- Early Grade Books >
- About Nancy